Monday, September 18, 2006

Sheryl Crow's dead dog still with her

Sheryl Crow says the spirit of her dead dog is "still with her".
The 'If It Makes You Happy' singer had her pet Labrador mix, named Scout, for a decade until his death last April.
She revealed to the USA Today newspaper: "It was devastating but he's still with me in spirit.
"We still call our tour company Scout Tours, and my dressing room still has his name.
She added: "Scout and I used to stare into each other's eyes longingly, it was like a sick love affair."
Sheryl - who is currently in the middle of a tour - also insists she is back on top after her split from her cycling legend fiancée Lance Armstrong and being diagnosed with breast cancer.
She said: "I feel the best I've felt in a long time, mainly because I've changed the way I treat my life. I needed to feel like things were getting back to normal."A tour is a reminder of what my life is about. This one's more celebratory than other tours have been, and at the same time it's gotten me back to a sense of normalcy."
The singer has also explained how a key part of her new life was a healthier diet.
Sheryl revealed: "I've been eating very plain, organic food.
"I probably haven't had a doughnut for eight months. That's a big thing for me, since those were the only sweets I would really eat."