Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This week to celeb quotes : They Said What?

• "I have a fat head – I get freaked-out looking at pictures of me. So I got a Sharpie and drew horns and a goatee."– Rachael Ray, on defacing photos of herself on the walls of her new talk show's offices, to PEOPLE • ''At the end of (filming) every movie I think, 'Wow – this is the last one! Nice working with you.' ''– Scarlett Johansson, on feeling neurotic about her career peaking, to In Style• "It wouldn't be very smart for the girl off a reality television show to take a film like that for her first motion picture."– Katharine McPhee, on speculation that she's up for the role of Wonder Woman, to Entertainment Weekly• "My ex-wife once said, 'He's Saddam Hussein.' She said that. And I thought, 'Do I hide myself in cramped underground quarters? ... Did I execute whole villages of people and bulldoze their bodies into a pit?' "– 30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, on his acrimonious divorce with ex-wife Kim Basinger, to GQ
Ashton Kutcher Photo by: Isaiah Trickey / FilmMagic
• "If you answer too fast it means you didn't really look. If it's too slow, it means you didn't like it. So it doesn't really matter what you say, you're just wrong. So I just drink a lot now. And it helps."– Ashton Kutcher, on installing a wet bar in his closet to deal with the dreaded "How do I look?" question (from wife Demi Moore), to Conan O'Brien • "It's not about big moves and pyro, it's about captivating the audience, and she's one of the best." – Nick Lachey, on how sensual crooner Sade inspired his new tour, to MTV.com