Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Janet and Justin still not talking after 'Nipplegate'

Her performance at the 2004 Super Bowl became infamous due to 'Nipplegate', but Janet Jackson admits that she hasn't spoken to Justin Timberlake since.

Appearing on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' to promote her latest album, Jackson revealed that she hasn't reconciled any ill feeling between her and the pop star since he accidentally ripped her corset and revealed her breast.

'We haven't spoken. But I consider him a friend and I'm very loyal and friendship is very important to me,' the singer told Oprah.

'He has reached out to speak with me. Like I said, friendship is very important to me and certain things you just don't do to friends. And in my own time, I'll give him a call.'

Speaking to MTV recently, while promoting his own album, Timberlake was still dodging questions about the performance.

'If there was something I could have done in her defense that was more than I realised then, I would have,' he said.

'I probably got ten percent of the blame.'

Jackson's latest album, '20 Y.O' will be released in the coming weeks.